COL 1967: This wound dressing is for the local management of pressure and venous stasis ulcers, dermal lesions/ injuries, superficial wounds and scrapes, partial thickness and full thickness wounds, as well as first and second degree burns. It is suitable for newborns.
- Adheres well to moist, weepy skin, offering an ideal alternative for difficult to dress wounds.
- Moist wound environment: Promotes a moist wound healing environment facilitating autolytic debridement. After the damaged tissue has been removed, Triad can still be used to promote a moist wound healing environment.
- Abosrbs low-to moderate wound exudate while maintaining a moist wound healing environment.
- Periwound Protection” Appropriate for use on periwound edges.
- Has a long wear time and is a cost-effective solution.
- Latex- free
- has a unique composition made up of zinc oxide, carboxymethyl cellulose, petrolatum, and dimethicone.
COL1967: Triad Hydrophilic Wound Dressing- 170 gr (1 ct)